Following is the list of documents required for a Russian Business Visa
- Fully filled visa application form at: http://evisa.mfa.gov.az. Print the form and sign at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
- Official Invitation from Azerbaijan: An official invitation obtained from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan, Baku. A multiple entry visa will only be issued if the official invitation is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) and specifies multiple entries. Confirmation of the invitation must be received directly by the Embassy prior to visa issuance.
- Passport: The passport must be signed, must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond stay in Azerbaijan (we recommend renewing the passport first if there is less than 6 months validity remaining beyond stay), and the passport must have at least one blank visa page available for the visa. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps. Must be the actual passport not a copy because your visa will be stamped in the actual passport.(Holders of travel documents must submit a valid permanent resident card).
- Photographs: One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph, (taken within the last 6 months), in color, front view and with a plain, white background.
- Travel Itinerary: Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency.
- Residency Status: Copy of US Permanent Resident Card or valid visa.
- Travel Restriction Notice: The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan advises that the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan prohibit visiting the occupied territories of the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven adjacent districts without the explicit consent of Azerbaijani authorities. It is illegal to travel to these regions without a special permit and visa issued by the authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan.