Following is the list of documents required for a Russian Private Visa
- Fully filled visa application form at: http://evisa.mfa.gov.az. Print the form and sign at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
- Passport: The passport must be signed, must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond stay in Azerbaijan (we recommend renewing the passport first if there is less than 6 months validity remaining beyond stay), and the passport must have at least one blank visa page available for the visa. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps. Must be the actual passport not a copy because your visa will be stamped in the actual passport.(Holders of travel documents must submit a valid permanent resident card).
- Photographs: One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph, (taken within the last 6 months), in color, front view and with a plain, white background.
- Host Letter / Copy of ID: A signed letter of invitation from the host in Azerbaijan, along with a photocopy of the hosts Azerbaijan ID. Emailed or faxed copies of the letter is allowed as long as a copy of the Azerbaijan ID is included.It must include: purpose of travel, duration of stay, contact info of person you are staying with (phone number, address, etc.). It does not need to be stamped or endorsed by Azerbaijan’s MFA.
- Travel Itinerary: Letter of intent including date of entry and date of departure, OR computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency. Itinerary may always be requested on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Consulate.
- Residency Status: Copy of US Permanent Resident Card or valid visa.
- Travel Restriction Notice: The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan advises that the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan prohibit visiting the occupied territories of the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven adjacent districts without the explicit consent of Azerbaijani authorities. It is illegal to travel to these regions without a special permit and visa issued by the authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Additional Requirements If applying for a MINOR (Less than 18 years of age):
- Please provide a copy of their Birth Certificate
- Application form for a Minor Visa application MUST be signed by one of the parents
- Photocopy of Parents Passport information page
- If a minor is travelling with only one of the parents; than a letter from the other parent authorizing the second parent to accompany the minor on a trip outside of United States.