All Business visa applications while being submitted to the Brazilian Embassy or General Consulate are to be accompanied by the following mentioned documents;
Applicant’s Original Passport with
- Validity having at least another 6 months from the date of submitting the application
- Having minimum two blank visa pages for visa stamp
- The Consulate will not accept any damaged, soiled or defaced passports
Passport Size Color Photograph of the applicant with dimensions having 2″ x 2″. Other photo requirements include;
- That they should not be older than six months
- Showing a clear frontal view of the applicants face in the center of the photo having no shadow
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white background
- Applicant’s neutral(no smiling)facial expression must appear showing both eyes opened without wearing any eye glasses or eye patch
- No snapshots, photocopies or computer pictures will be accepted
Travel Itinerary includes applicant’s copy of their round trip ticket, other reservations or the letter provided from the travel agent under applicant’s name having complete details, arrival and departure dates, flight number and reservation code of the airline company.
NOTE – The itinerary may not be required if needed itinerary information is already indexed on the business letter.
Invitation or Business Letterprovided from the Brazilian Sponsoring Company or any institution that is calling the visa applicant. The letter should be written on company’s letterhead authorized by only a senior management representative to be addressed to Brazilian Embassy or the General Consulate with the following briefs;
- Nature of Company’s Business
- Applicants Name and Designation in the Company
- Specifying the business activities to be conducted in Brazil
- Mention the full Name and Address of the Brazilian company with which the applicant will be dealing with
- Mention name of the Individuals whom the applicant will be contacting in Brazil with their phone numbers and designation in the Brazilian company or institution
- Citing applicants entry and exit travel dates
- Also mentioning applicants stay in Brazil while stating the financial costs to be covered by the Brazilian company
Other Business Visa Requirements
A notary copy of the following documents can also be provided by the applicant;
- Bank Statement of the past 3 months
- Drivers License
- Utility Bill
- Or other documents considered necessary by the applicant.
Accompanying Spouse and Children with the applicants’ business trip, then they should apply for a regular Brazil tourist visa. The applicant will stay legally in Brazil no more than 180 days per each 365 days on a tourist visa.
For Filmmaking Applicants
Filmmaking Applicant Proof Document needed from the Brazilian Cinema Agency (ANCINE) for the purpose of making video or audio recordings, taking pictures or making films for commercial purposes like documentaries, movies, advertisements etc.
Affidavit from Co-Producer of Brazil stating that the foreigner applicant will only do the above said activities after confirming previous acceptance from the competent Brazilian authorities.