- Passport Requirements:
Original passport and one photocopy of personal information page, and copy of photo page if its separate (if not on data page). The passport must be signed and valid for 12 months beyond stay in China and with at least two blank passport pages available.
- Chinese Visa Application Form:
One signed visa application form. With all the questions duly answered.Signature on the application form MUST match the signature on the passport.
- Photo Requirements:
One recent 2 x 2 passport photograph, in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
- For Non-US Citizens- Proof of Legal Stay or residence status
Copy of your Green Card, or any Long Stay Visa, proof of residence, proof of employment in US, proof of student status.
- Travel Itinerary
Copy of Air-Ticket for the round trip ANDproof of hotel reservation.
An Invitation Letter- A letter of invitation from an entity/organization containing the following information
- Information of the applicant- Full Name, Gender, passport no, Name of US employer, date of birth, etc
- Information on the planned Visit- Arrival & departure dates, purpose of the visit, what city or province to be visited, validity/no of entries requested, etc
- Information of the Inviting entity/organization- Name, Contact No, address, ID of the individual, Stamp and signature if an entity is the inviter
Additional documentation for applicants of Chinese Origin:
- Application form should be signed by one of the parents
- If you are applying for a Chinese Visa for the first time, please provide your previous Chinese passport held and a copy of its data page.
- If you have obtained a Chinese Visa before; please provide a copy of the previous Chinese Visa page
- If you are now applying for Chinese Visa on a Renewed US(OR Foreign) passport; please still provide a copy of the previous Chinese Visa.
- If your name of the current passport differs from the name on the previous passport; you MUST provide an official court order of name change.