Step 1- Complete Online Visa Application form
- Complete the Online Visa Application form online visa form on the following link http://www.chinaconsulatesf.org/chn/qianzhen/zgqz/P020130828366275572026.pdf
- Every question on the application must be answered, please answer NONE if the question does not apply to you. Applications must be typed in block capital letters; handwritten changes are not accepted. The signature on the application form must match the signature on the applicant’s passport.
Step 2- Prepare your Application File
Ensure ALL the documents required along with your visa application as per your visa category are available to be submitted along with the application.
- Completed, printed, signed and photo affixed application form as detailed in Step 1
- All supporting Documents
- Photograph as per the specifications (2”X 2” in Color)
- Copy of Payment receipt if paid directly into our bank account.
Step 3- Pay the Fees
Pay the fees for processing your application directly into our account using the bank details given below.
Company Name: Traversal Visa USA
ABA Code- 121000358
Bank Name- Bank of America
A/C No- 325000587554
Payment can also be made online on the “Pay Now” tab at the top right corner on the website
If applying in person, payment by cash is also accepted.
Step 4- Submit Your Visa Application
You can apply for a China Visa using one of the two options below
Walk into our office anytime between 9am to 6pm
Mail us through Fedex or UPS to the office address given below
Reach us at the below address:
Traversal Visa USA LLC
Office # 812, 8th Floor
315 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94104