Following is the list of documents required for a Russian Tourist Visa
- Fully filled, printed and signed visa application form at: http://visa.kdmid.ru please choose «multiple» from the drop-down menu and indicate a 3-year period of stay starting from the date of entry in your visa support documents (invitation).
- All questions in the application form should be answered. If a question is not applicable to the applicant, he should put “N/A”.
- Invitation from the hosting person in Russia. Copies or facsimile of the invitation are acceptable.
- Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date. Non-US Passport holders MUST also provide a copy of their Green Card or Long Term Visa to Stay in US(B1/B2 Visa holders not eligible to apply)
- A Recent Color Passport Size picture of 2” X 2”.
- A Visa Support Document, officially titled as a “Confirmation of hosting a foreign tourist”, issued by a hotel or a tourist agency which is registered with the Federal Agency of Tourist Operators of the Russian Federation. (A booking reservation does not suffice.)The Consular Division of the Embassy also has the right to call the applicants for an interview and request, if needed:
- Bank statement of the applicant;
- Medical insurance valid in the country to be visited and fully covering the period of the first trip;
- A confirmed Return Air Ticket with clear Entry and Exit dates from Russia.
- Notorized No Objection letter authorizing Traversal Visa USA LLC to submit the application on your behalf.
Additional Requirements If applying for a MINOR (Less than 18 years of age):
- Please provide a copy of their Birth Certificate, in which it is evident that at least of the parents is not a citizen of the Russian Federation.
- Application form for a Minor Visa application MUST be signed by one of the parents
- Photocopy of Parents Passport information page
- Original Letter from one of the parents of the minor detailing very clearly who will be accompanying the minor to Russia on the intended visit.